Product DescriptionInstant Smile
Thermal Fitting Beads 3 Pack
Smile With Confidence Again! With the use of these thermal fitting beads, you can help make a more proper fit for your Instant Smile teeth.
1. Empty the packet of fitting plastic beads (white beads) into a cup of hot water.
2. Once the fitting plastic turns clear, remove with a metal spoon.
3. Form the clear fitting plastic into a "worm" shape with your fingers.
4. Press the "clear worm" into the "troth" of the fake teeth, located on the back side.
5. Press a small amount of the "clear worm" through the holes.
6. In front of a mirror, use both hands and force the fake teeth over your teeth. Use your thumbs to 'tuck' the excess fitting plastic behind teeth.
7. Once the fitting plastic has hardened (5 to 10 min.), gently ease down and remove. If you are not happy with the fit, reheat and remold.
Tips for the Perfect Fit:
Try to keep the extra fitting plastic off the roof of your mouth. Keep the fitting plastic just behind your teeth. Every minute or two, ease the teeth slightly down then back up into place. It takes about five minutes for the fitting plastic to fully harden. To keep the impression from being too tight around your teeth, you need to ease the teeth in and out several times during the cooling process.
Size Type: 3 Packs of beads